John Linn (1778)
March 19, 1778|
|Died||December 6, 1845 (aged 67)|
|Resting place||Concord Methodist Episcopal Church Cemetery, Concord, Pennsylvania|
|Spouse||Jane Van Scyoc (1780-1854) (m. 1802)|
Charles Linn (1803-1876)|
Martha Linn (1805-1888)
Sarah Linn (1806-1892)
Hugh Linn (1808-1881)
Mary Linn (1810-)
Margaret Linn (1812-)
Jane Linn (1815-1851)
John Linn (1818-1885)
Eliza Linn (1822-)
Hugh Linn (1753)|
|See map of John Linn (1778)'s descendents and ancestors|
 Historical Records
- An Ancestry Family Tree claims without citation that John was born 19 Mar 1778 in Newry, Down, Ireland and died 6 DEC 1845 in Concord, Fannett, Franklin, Pennsylvania, USA.
- John Linn (44 years old) is listed in the 1821 Pennsylvania Census in Fannett, Franklin, PA. He is listed as a farmer. Hugh and James are listed on the same page.
- John Linn (31 years old) is listed in the 1828 Pennsylvania Census in Fannett, Franklin, PA. His occupation is listed as "Farmer". He is listed consecutively with brothers James (34, mason) and Hugh (46, Mason)
- John is listed in the 1830 US Census
- John Linn is listed as a farmer in the 1835 PA Census for Franklin County.
- John Linn is listed in a 7-person household in Fannett, Franklin, PA in the 1840 US Census
- John Linn is listed in the 1840 US Census in Fannett, Franklin, PA
- John Linn is listed as a farmer in the 1842 PA Census for Franklin County.